Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les cadres ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Solutions Engineering Manager H/F
Détail de l'offre
Aspen rh is a recruitment consulting agency dedicated to executive and management positions. We are recruiting for a very fast growing company in the Telecoms/digital sector. The position is based in Singapur.
Our client's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels in their products and applications. He provides cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. Services include global SMS, Video Live Interactions API SDKs and IP messaging.
He delivers services to global customers in more than 200 countries. His business is growing significantly, and he's hiring talents seeking challenges and fun.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineering Manager with Mobile Messaging, Cloud Services, or Mobile Technology experience, hands on with international exposure in fast-moving environments, to be based in Singapore reporting to the COO.
This role is a great opportunity for ambitious and autonomous personalities who enjoy challenges and success. He will reinforce the technical expertise of the management team.
The Solutions Engineering Manager will be responsible of all various technical aspect related to the customer needs. As a service company, sales engineering will be involved in pre-and-post sale technical activities.
- Support sales with any technical related topic during pre-sale activity to close contract (identifying technical challenges and solution, assisting sales to present services and solutions to customer issues)
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- To identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Act as a Telecom/solution consultant to make sure that once the contract is signed, all technical matters are managed and under control
- Take full ownership and accountability of the technical sales process
- Validate that the delivery process is clear as well as compliant with customer expectation
- Be the technical reference point of contact for all customer technical matters and for all internal departments when needed
- Capture technical requirements that are relevant for the product department
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further technical documentation
The candidate needs to demonstrate hands-on experience in supporting solution selling as well as technical understanding of the customer environment acting like a telecom consultant to drive the customer. As a manager, he will have to set up a team in South East Asia.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and a deep understanding of the mobile cloud communications industry.
Experience of working within a service or product driven industry will give candidates a distinct advantage.
- Technical know-how to understand complex telecom cloud based solution
- Experience of operational technical role in the Mobile or Telecom industry with at least 3 year's experience in a field-facing role. Previous experience in the mobile messaging industry is highly beneficial
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Customer driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- A strong team player with excellent personal relationship skills
- Self-starter and hands-on personality, no one needs to push you to excel. You can perform independently
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Master's Degree from a leading telecom-engineering institute or university
Written and verbal fluency in English will be required
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.